Me and cicada

Me and cicada

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

unifi!!!!

hahaha.. finally i remembered to use english in this post. coz i saw chan's blog accidentally jz nw hahaha @@"

i woke up n heard the sound siblack going out haha.. afta dat chan msg me n asked me to wait her n we back home together, since i'm so kind i agreed to it XD

*** omg the fragrance of tomyum prawn soup is sooooooo damn making me hungry now!! hao says he can feel the prawn sweet taste pulak =. = the sour smell makes us feel like going down NOW!! ***

today i din even c ur face.. u r not on my side, nobody accompanies me n shares a meal with me, nobody chats with me, nobody treats me gently, no ppl walks on my left hand side. but at least few sms between us consoled me =D hope to c u tmr!! faster come back to my side plz baby~ TT

egg told ant that i'm boring.. ant doesnt like egg s b4.. egg treats ant badly n din tell ant some important info.. wei knows that i'm so fake n doesnt like me so much d, ant tells me she likes a quiet fren like me, ku said that he doesnt hv christian name, we manage to found d book recommended by mr liaw.... hahaha lots of things can happen in a day actually.

bought bubur gandum (麦粥) for rm0.80 n yam sweet potato year cake, be hue ji, pisang nuomi hamjinbeng n sweetpotato balls for rm5 hahahahaha sebenarnya chan n i bought rm10 together but then food end up being seperated into two by meee~ =D hahaha.. can u guess we actually planned to buy 菜饼 cendol n muachi for tmr's high tea n supper.... like we're enjoying our life here XD xD

elf din back home today cz she went to her eldest bro's house..........
little rong came our house jz nw, i even asked him bout naruto's thing hahaha see, chan got unifi liao jiu dunwan slp niao@@ haha we were soooo excited when we backed home!! but my asus is so naughty that it made me so worried n frustrated cz it kip refusing to connect to the internet.. =. =" hahaha its time to slp la~~ nights all <3

No comments: