Me and cicada

Me and cicada

Saturday, April 14, 2012

just feel like i have to update my blog

Yea. Without any reason, just the feeling came across me all of sudden. And i am back to batu pahat my warm and sweet home! Yeay! 3 continuous lecture classes in the same lecture hall was torturing. We're all so cold and so numb sitting there without exercise, I mean, like just moving our limbs. It definitely didn't feel good. But its great to have outing with classmates after class! Awwww~ The very first time we got our photostated notes for econs, ignoring the first chapter which I don't really remember whether lecturer went through it or not. Uhm, can you just imagine that the class just ends at 11am, for the whole day? It's awesome man! It's.. once in a blue moon lah for my course. Some of my housemates they can just have NO class at all for say any one of the weekdays, I really jealous them sometimes. Btw, what I want to say is, I hang out with my classmates. Haha, seriously out of topic. XP Erm, we went to KL Festival City and had Sakae Sushi for lunch. I ordered tempura green tea soba noodles. It tasted so normal and the noodles is little. :( But it's enough for me though. I actually got quite full after finished it as it is a soup noodles (the soup makes me full). When we're about to finish our mean, Audrey came. It's about 12.30pm already so we quickly paid and still, slowly walked towards the MBO cinema. I went in and found that the movie was started, and the screen is really BIG. I sit at the seat which is considered in the middle. The movie is nicer than I thought it would be, and I prefer Shawn to Joshua. Hehe. For me, Joshua looks a bit like gangster (because of the colour of his hair? maybe his expression too.. but it might be that he is so good in acting and suitable for the movie). Audrey sent GuoZhang and me to Wangsa Maju LRT station and she had second round gathering at PuiTeng's house with Rachel, Queenie and other classmates. Puiteng's grandmom is cooking laksa! What a waste that i couldn't join them. Nvm I'll have the chance afterwards!

So, I am now going to bed. Packed of outings tmr. <3
9am to have breakfast at old bus station with elf.
- She wants to bring me for toasted bread and three colours milk tea.
9.30am dace practise at FoGuangYuan (佛光缘)
- Not that kind of hot dance or modern pop dancing, it's a flash mob dance combining many pop songs. Do come if you're interested! Can ask me for details. =] I have shared the event on facebook and invited many friends anyway.
2pm teatime (lunch maybe?) at juz waffle with ahgan 13 and elf
- To make up for last time 5 minutes appearance on her bday celebration. And it has been a long time that I nvr meet up with 13 edi.
3.30pm going to somewhere with somebody that for months I haven't actually sit down properly and chat with
5.30pm rest at house I think. Haha. The events above have had all the qualities to make me tired. And some time in everyday we must do something meaningful to our life isn't it? Well I don't actually.. It's always easier said than done.



Gonna end this post with my famous style of broken English:

Good-the-night world! See ya :)

1 comment:

SiJing(SJ) said...

I also prefer Shawn than Joshua!!!!